Hello Palmer Sisters,
After 15 months of being off-campus, Whittier College is focusing on returning to on-campus instruction and creating a sense of campus life for students. This will be a huge endeavor. With this in mind, The Palmer Society Actives are in collaboration with Whittier Administration and following all guidelines set in place for the return to campus. Although many restrictions remain in place in response to COVID-19, the Palmer Society Actives are enthusiastic for the upcoming school year.
1. Homecoming Reimagined Celebration 2021
“While we wish we could celebrate with you on our beautiful campus, we look forward to bringing our alumni community together in new ways and connecting you to your classmates. With your help, we will use the next few months to plan a fun and meaningful Homecoming event.”
The Palmer Society Actives are hosting virtual activities for this year’s homecoming
- Save the Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021
2. Summer Fundraiser
Thank YOU! We were able to raise $760.07 with our summer T-shirt fundraiser. Here are some photos of sisters showing off our new shirts from the pledge class of 2019, 6th Sense!
3. Meet the Actives
4. Self Defense Workshop
- Keep an eye out on our social media platforms to hear about our self defense workshops that will be led by Miss Anica Falcome-Juengert!
5. Whittier College – COVID LINKS
- Stay up to date with Whittier College’s response and prevention to COVID-19: